I'm just about done reading "How to eat like a Hot Chick," but I thought I would share with you my favorite quote which totally brings out the hilarity of this entire book.
"If you're totally obessed with those delicious frappucinos and absolutely must have one, it's ok, go for it. In fact, get a big one and top it off with lots of whipped cream and then pour on some vanilla and chocolate powder the the coffee places so kindly leave sitting out by the milk and stuff. Now, be very careful not to breathe in the powder as you sip because you will probably choke on it, and it's hard to look hot when you are choking, even for the hottest of us."
I'm pretty much convinced I should write the sequel to this book: "How to eat like a FAT chick." I think I would get a great response!
No comments:
Post a Comment