Monday, June 2, 2008

Sex and the City-The movie: B+

After months of anticipation, I finally saw SATC:The Movie on Friday. I give the movie a B+. I liked it, it was entertaining but I guess I was a bit disappointed in how the story was told. I guess I was anticipating the movie to be more like the show and it wasn't. There wasn't as much drama as I would've hoped for and the story really focused on Carrie and Big vs. all of the other characters. So I give the movie a B+. I'm still a huge fan, and I will for surely pick up the DVD when it comes out, but overall I was a bit disappointed. There was a lot of hype and I didn't think the movie lived up to it's expectations. The fashion on the other hand, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! Can SJP be any freaking cuter?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

So sad I couldn't see it. :(