Monday, July 14, 2008

Whiz Bang Days

This weekend was Whiz Bang Days or what I like to call "High School Reunion at the Beer Tent." Every year I help run the softball tournament and every year I hate running into the same team that has pretty much every good looking guy from the classes of 1998-2000 on it. This year was pretty awful though. 2 guys whom in which I will not mention names, had a few beers in their system when they approached me with a question about their next game. "Hey... lady... can you tell me when our next game is... hey... didn't you graduate from Cooper??? Oh yeah... your name is Jennifer right?" (No dip shit, my name is Jessica. We actually went to middle school together and had Confirmation together. At one point we were actually friends who hung out) I took the high road and said "Your next game is at 5:30 down at the Lake, good luck!"

People ask me why I have no interest in going to any high school reunions. Case and point... my story above should pretty much explain it all.

Asses.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow. I'm just glad you are still alive to write this after I'm sure your hectic weekend. I guess my nephew was in the parade for ECFE but I'm not sure if you have anything to do with the parade.

Miss Jess said...

Yeah, I'm still alive. Running on fumes though. So tired.

Amie and Carson said...

OMG you HAVE to tell me who it was!!!

Ali said...

Seeing H.S. people is one of my least fav. things in life.....SO ACKWARD usually!

Trafty said...

I want to guess who it was! You can name names here. Even if they found your blog they'd be too drunk to read it. :)