Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm an emotional cutter

It's Valentine's Day and I'm watching wedding shows on the WE and Style Network. That's like putting salt on an open wound. Apparently I like to torture myself and what better day to do that then on the most romantic day of the year.

I think I'll go for walk and maybe cupid will shoot me in the butt with a Valentine's Day surprise.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cutters-foreva! Yeah! Rock-on! You should like pop in The Notebook too while you're at it. ;)
I hope you find some kind of comfort tonight. Love you.

Miss Jess said...

Oh that would just be the frosting on top of the cake of this fabulous day. Ugh. I really wish I could enjoy this Holiday but I don't think that that is possible seeing as I am forever haunted from the fact that my rents split on Feb 13th, then dad remarried 11 days later. Feb is just a bad month all around. If God wanted to be humorous, he would introduce me to a Dentist (my greatest fear), we'd fall in love and get married on Valentine's day! Ha. Oh the irony that could be.