I deserve good things
I am happy and content with my life that I have chosen to live and lead
I am blessed in so many ways
I am loved and cherished by those close to me
I am beautiful inside and out
I am never given more than I can handle
I am at peace with myself
I am at peace with my life
I will have good things happen to me
I will focus on those good things
I will attract good things to my life
I will find true love that I deserve from a man who is worthy of me and my love
I will learn to forgive myself and others who have done wrong to me
I will trust that God only has my best interests at heart and will only bring good things my way
I will accept what God gives me and be thankful for all of His gifts
I will remain positive in all situations
I will lead by example to others
I will believe that everything works out the way it is suppose too
I will accept that I am not perfect and sometimes I will fall but I will pick myself back up and be stronger and more confident and secure within myself
I will not consume myself with worry, doubt or regret. I will transform those fears into trust, hope and happiness
As of this moment, I give it ALL up. It is no longer in my hands. My life WILL be different and transformed. I will not look back on the past but only look forward to my bright future that is in store.
1 comment:
Excellent list my friend.
Post a Comment