Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm a bad blogger lately...

My phone died. It wont take a charge anymore. My contract is up tomorrow and it can't come soon enough. I have been contemplating taking the day off tomorrow just so I can be first in line to get a new phone as every time I go to a stupid cell phone store, there are lines out the door. Why is that?? I must admit, I feel totally pathetic that I have become so dependent on such a tiny piece of technology. It is my life line. 10 years ago, I managed to live without one just fine. Now, I can't leave home without it. I'm embarrassed. I think I'm going to jump on the Apple bandwagon and get myself an iphone. We shall see what type of an upgrade I can get.

Work has been nuts but thankfully I have an AWESOME boss who supports me and encourages me everyday. It feels wonderful to have such a positive leader guiding me again. Night and Day to where I was a year ago.

I have been enjoying my "Retirement" from the City of Robbinsdale. It has opened up my weekends to include more fun in my life, and I have been having LOTS of fun and then some, in the sun... of course!

E's son is here for the next 3 weeks! I'm so happy that he gets to spend some one on one time with him that's more than just every other weekend. He is such a proud Dad and the way he talks about his son, he literally lights up and shines. Warms my heart. We are planning some fun activities while he is here, one in which involves us going up to the Lake for a weekend. Can. Not. Wait. Wheeeeee!

No comments: