Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Confessions of an overwhelmed heart.

When are you going back to school?
You need your degree if you are ever going to get anywhere
Why do you work 3 jobs?
You need a better paying job
You can only work 40 hours a week but we are increasing your workload
Can you be on this commitee?
Can you volunteer?
Are you dating anyone?
Why don’t you have a boyfriend? What’s wrong with you?
If you loose weight, you’ll attract a boyfriend
When are you gonna get married and have kids?
Why don’t you get out and meet people.
You need a balance in your life
Why don’t you go to church?
Why don’t you go to Happy Hour?
Why don’t you ever want to get together?
Why don’t you come up and visit more?
You need a vacation
You are late on paying bills
You need to be better organized
You look sad
Why are you so negative?
You look tired
Why can’t you be more like so and so?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I like you the way you are. Everyone I know likes you.

Miss Jess said...

I just feel like I'm being pulled in 10 million directions right now and I can't just sit and breathe. I keep asking myself... "When does it get any easier?"