Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Terrible, Horrible, No good, very bad day.

Remember this book??



Last week was that kind of week for me. I was having a “Where the hell am I going in life,” week. Work is crazy. We are down 2 Coordinators which means I am covering not only my workload but 2 others worth as well. On top of that I am also juggling my 2nd and 3rd jobs and if things couldn't even get more complicated, I am even contemplating going back to school. Yes... I may have crossed over to crazy land. Needless to say, I’m just a little overwhelmed right now. I had a few mini melt downs last week too. Crying helped but I still woke up not ready to tackle another day.

Last Wednesday was by far the worst day and here is why. I was walking out to my bus, down Nicollet Mall, in front of LOTS OF PEOPLE… when I realized the back part of the dress is hiked up to my butt. I only realized this because as I’m walking by a window I see my reflection in the glass. S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y!!! I was mortified! Everyone and their mother on Nicollet could see me and were probably pointing and laughing and for all I know, took a picture on their camera phone and posted it all over the internet. I should've just walked in front of WCCO at the 5pm NEWS and showed the greater Twin Cities my big ol pastie white ass! Ahhhh!!

I only have 1 more day of work until I have 4 days off! Can I get an amen?? I am taking a true vacation from ALL OF MY JOBS so hopefully I can get some much needed rest and relaxation! My plans are to go up to the Lake and sit my bis ass down on a big ass floatie with a big ass drink in my hands... that's right. I said "HANDS." I plan on double fisting it for those 4 days!

2 comments:

Trafty said...

OMG JESS!!! I had a skirt on yesterday and was paranoid everytime I went to the bathroom that I was going to walk out with it stuck in my underwear! I can't believe that actually happened....is it bad that it made me giggle just a little? :) The image of you walking past WCCO just was too much..

Jessie said...

Holy crap! I'm so sorry! If it makes you feel any better, if I saw people taking pictures with their camera phone I would have karate kicked them.