Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I don't think you're ready for this jelly

I went to a party last night,and it was called Zumba!! For 60 straight minutes, I danced my bootilicious butt off. There were times when I thought I was going to die but for the most part, I had a blast. I am WAY out of shape but hopefully in a few weeks, my heart and lungs will be up to Zumbastic speed! I took dance from age 4 until 10th grade. I never thought of myself as being a great dancer, but I did love to dance and always had a good time doing it. Last night, I realized how uncoordinated I am (or how much coordination I have lost over the years) I kinda felt like Ben Stiller in "Along Came Polly" in this scene...



Anyone know of any good Salsa places in Minneapolis?? I would LOVE to go salsa dancing sometime!! Who's in??!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I loved the zumba class I took over the summer - I can't wait to go back. It is so awesome! Glad you like it too!