Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh Liam, how you make my heart pitter patter.

My International crush Liam just called. I’ve only met him once before in person. Before we met, I always had this vision of what he would look like. Tall, dark, and ruggedly handsome. He would also smell amazing. I met him and he was the exact opposite. Shorter, sandy blonde hair and kind of scrawny but a great taste in fashion. We have flirted back and forth via email and a few phone calls, but he is one of those guys you can’t quite figure out… 1. Is he straight? And 2. Is he married? Either way, he is incredibly charming and kind so much so that he makes me blush even over the phone. Oh, if only I knew the answer to those 2 questions! Isn’t it every girls fantasy to have some passionate love affair with an International squeeze? Since Prince William is engaged to Kate, it’s time I move on to a more realistic catch… that is if he isn’t already caught, or swinging for the other team.

1 comment:

Trafty said...

This made me smile. I can just imagine you at your desk flirting over the phone :)