Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Single girl rules of thumb

I was watching Hawaii 5-O last night (only channel that would come in) and this particular episode was about a serial killer. It dawned on me after the show was over that watching that show, as a single girl, who lives by herself, just before bedtime, was probably not the wisest choice. I already have trouble sleeping at night and throwing this into the mix didn't help. I tossed and turned and convinced myself that every noise I heard was someone trying to break into my place. Lesson learned. Don't watch stupid crime/murder/csi shows before you go to bed.

2 comments:

Amie and Carson said...

Haha! I do this ALL the time, I always watch true crime before bed. Dave hates those shows so I only watch when he's not home and then I'm freaking out! He makes fun of me :)

Melly Mel said...

I can be the exact same way when home alone for the night. I find myself leaving the tv on and sleeping that way often. Maybe a can of mase in your nightstand will help you feel somewhat better?