Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Baby Girl...

At 9:20 pm last night I welcomed a 2010 Honda Fit Sport into my family. She had 6 miles on her, black interior and exterior, and that wonderful new car smell. Mom and Baby are doing well and getting acquainted with one another.



Some may ask why I decided to get a new car, especially in the situation I am in with my house. I bought my old Honda Civic in 2003. It has been a great car and had no major issues. I had 107,000 miles on the car and regular wear and tear. In a few years, I am going to need to put some money into for maintenance. Once a car reaches a certain point, you never know what could happen. Most warranty's expire after so many years and miles, and you are pretty much left stuck footing a bill for anything major that isn't within a warranty. Honda's are known for being reliable cars and can last a long, LONG time. Even so, knowing that my credit is about to take a HUGE hit in the next few weeks, I decided that it would be a wise decision to get a new vehicle and not have to worry about anything MAJOR happening with my car. I went to Honda last night with the intention of just looking and seeing what I would qualify for and left with a new car. Isn't that how it usually works? They had some AMAZING deals and I couldn't pass this opportunity up, especially since my credit worthiness is about to go through the ringer soon.

I'm happy with my decision. Like everything else I am going through, I keep playing "what if's" in my head. This is at least one thing I can take off my "What if" list. I have a safe, reliable, NEW car that will last me a long time.

Side plug... I can not say enough good things about Honda's. The truly are the BEST,CARS, EVER! Seriously... I'm not kidding. Once you have a Honda, you never go back to anything else. They are safe, reliable, and affordable. If you are looking to get a new car soon, check out a Honda. And if you buy a Honda within the next 6 months, I have a $200 coupon for you!

2 comments:

Daphne Hope said...

Congrats on your new baby girl.

Jessie said...

Good for you!!!