Tuesday, November 24, 2009

27 things I'm thankful

27. That I have been able to enjoy 27 Thanksgiving's together with my family
26. My job(s). I have 3 jobs that I absolutely love! I am so lucky and blessed!
25. Sharpies, pens, and sharpie pens
24. My Honda Civic 94,000 miles and still running like a champ!
23. Medicine (Drs.) I am confident that I will be in good hands on Friday morning when I go back in for another colposcopy.
22. Friends, unlike family, you are able to choose your friends and vice versa and they choose to be friends with you. What a comforting feeling
21. Family. Although you can't choose your family, there is a reason God chose your family to be your family. We put the FUN in Dysfunctional!
20. My home. Even though It has depreatiated it's value by 60% in the last 2 years, I am still a home owner and work damn hard to have my place!
19. I have a warm bed to sleep in every night
18. Luci(fer) my kitty. She is a little devil but still none the less, it is nice to come home to something that loves you unconditionally, provided you feed them.
17. Diet Coke
16. My mom. She has really shown me this last year what it means to be completely selfless and love a child unconditionally. Without her constant love and support these last 6 months I'd be lost.
15. The Office. It is my one show that I must watch every week. Laughter really does cure a broken and heavy heart.
14. Music. It's free therapy.
13. Summer Sun. I live for those 3 beautiful months!
12. Thunderstorms. More free Therapy. Wash away the icky and tomorrow is a new, brighter more beautiful day!
11. My Grandma. The most beautiful person I've ever or will ever know.
10. My Palm Pre. I now have internet access at home!
9. Hope. Without it, there is nothing to live for.
8. People.com and US weekly. It's smut but I love it.
7. Love. It is one the greatest and yet most complicated things that I have yet to figure out.
6. Chocolate. Need I say more?
5. El Loro Chicken Fajita's and Chips and while salsa. Ditto
4. Lip Stuff.
3. Cherry Passion Tic Tacs
2. Wine
1. Myself. I'm here for a reason, It's just taken me a long time to figure out the person I want to be.

No comments: