Thursday, April 12, 2012

One of those days

Woke up late.
Closet full of clothes, nothing to wear... yet I just bought new clothes.
Tried on 3 outfits. Hated all of them.
Strongly dislike what I'm wearing today.
Been driving and paying for parking all week due to my car pooler being in LA.
$60 I didn't budget for.
Couldn't find parking this morning due to the stupid Twins game this afternoon.
My paycheck has already been spent and I haven't even gotten paid yet.
People in my HR department don't communicate.
I get told I need to communicate more, but yet it's the info from HR that isn't communicated.
I think E is pulling away.
He doesn't seem as interested in me as he was a few weeks ago.
I erased his number so I wouldn't be tempted to text/call him, then threw my phone.
If he's interested, I guess he will call, right?
I feel fat, ugly, and unwanted.
I haven't been eating the greatest, or exercising.
I skipped my 30 by 30 weekly check in on purpose last week.
I don't think I am going to reach my goal.
I turn 30 in less than 2 months.
Starting to freak out a little bit.
I thought I wanted to be older, but now I kinda feel like a failure for not achieving what I wanted to at this point.
Sometimes dreams are just too big to ever attain.
I did something stupid last night, instantly regreted it.
No answer was my answer.
Lesson learned.
I'm pretty sure I am PMSing.
I should probably put myself on time out tonight.
Tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

Biz said...

I'm sorry you are having 'one of those days'.
I wish I could be there to help you through it, but since I can't let's pretend.
Let's rent a movie of your choosing, we will order a pizza, have some popcorn, and make a batch of margaritas!
You can vent all the negativity out and I'll be your sounding board.
Once it's all out, I promise you'll feel better.
After the movie and pizza we will go out for a little fresh air (I'll bundle up as I'm sure the evenings are brisk still)....We will inhale good clean air and allow it to clear our minds and hearts.
Before I leave I'll sit with you and I'll pray:
"Dear God,
Please surround Jess with your spirit. Enrapture her with your love. Fill her with hope. You have created a beautiful woman here and she deserves a real man who knows how to love her. Only you know who he is and when he'll arrive for her. Give her patience. She is beautiful, help her remember this. If we have dreams it is because you gave them to us...so there is no dream too big for you to help us achieve. I know that you mean well for her. Help her to sleep soundly tonight and to wake refreshed and renewed tomorrow.
In your name we pray, Amen"

Big Hugs!