Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday's (On Friday)

1. I'm thankful for Family Traditions and memories surrounding the Holidays.

2. I'm thankful that I allowed myself to "Cheat" on my challenge and truly enjoy Thanksgiving. Mashed potatoes, stuffing, and my Mama's homemade rolls are too hard to resist.

3. I'm thankful for sweat pants.

4. I'm thankful I always have a place to go for the Holiday's as so many people out there do not.

5. I'm thankful for all of the sacrificing my parents did for my Brother and I when we were little. Looking back I realize how hard they both worked to ensure that each Birthday and Christmas were special. We didn't necessarily have a lot, but we were NEVER without.

6. I'm thankful that I have such a generous, giving, loving, caring and supportive family.

7. I'm thankful for Bing Crosby Pandora Radio. It makes this season extra Merry and Bright!

8. I'm thankful I finished decorating my little apartment. It feels warm and cozy. I love nothing more than to turn on all my twinkly lights and just soak it all in.

9. I'm thankful I was able to enjoy one last night of 60 degree weather around a fire pit, toasting s'mores no less on Wednesday night. Can't say I've ever done that in November. Today it is 30, cold, and windy with flurries. Only in Minnesota can this happen.

10. I'm thankful I finally had a restful and peaceful nights sleep last night. It's been awhile.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who follow my blog openly and anonymously! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your family and friends. Cheers!

No comments: